How Soon Do You Do Your Back To School Shopping?
A survey by thredUP.com reveals that 42% of people do their back to school shopping as soon as back-to-school sales begin. Read on for other findings.
- 81% of people would buy a secondhand item for themselves because it's a great way to save money
- 40% of people do their back to school shopping at resale shops because they can buy high-end designer brands they wouldn't typically be able to afford
- 25% of kids have worn secondhand clothes on the first day of school
- 49% of people are overwhelmed with back to school shopping crowds
- 44% of people do their back-to-school shopping online
This weekend is the best time for Back To School shopping because it's the "Tax Free Weekend" in Texas. For info on what items are tax free, click HERE and find out.
Also, when you are doing your school supplies shopping, pick up a few extra items and donate to the school supplies drive going on now from Townsquare Media and Education Credit Union. Drop off your donations and any Education Credit Union in Amarillo, Canyon, and Bushland. The High Plains Food Bank will distribute them to the kids in need.