Route 66 Go For The Dough
Welcome to the Route 66 Go For The Dough Contest! This is your chance to win big courtesy of businesses located right on historic Route 66 here in Amarillo. Make sure to read the instructions below to find out exactly how to win big!
Route 66 Auto Worx – 3821 W. 6th
The Wild Side – 3612 SW 6th
Screamin’ Mimi Tattoos – 601 S. Prospect
Wild Bill’s Fillin Station – 3514 W. 6th
Kismet Salon – 3221 W 6th
Steele Styles Hair Studio – 3020 SW 6th
Leathers – 2918 SW 6th
The Nest Interiors – 2900 W 6th
Golden Light Cantina – 2908 W 6th
Smokey Joe’s Café – 2903 SW 6th
Game Quest – 2811 SW 6th
Alley Katz – 2807 SW 6th
Cowboy Gelato – 2806 SW 6th
Amarillo’s Route 66 Store – 2723 W 6th
Sixth Street Antique Mall – 2715 W 6th
Palo Duro Area Paranormal Society
Contestant Rules and Regulations and instructions:
Game cards can be picked up beginning on October 14th at any of the participating Rt. 66 locations numbered 1-18 on the other side of this card :
1. Each participant must visit the 18 business locations and the one website requested on the game card. You’ll get the answer to the trivia question from each individual business, and then receive a corresponding sticker, unique to each business. (Their will NOT be a corresponding sticker for number 19. Palo Duro Area Paranormal Society (PDAPS) – www.pdaps.com and you will get the answer to their trivia question off their website.)
2. All businesses can be reached during their individual posted hours.
3. All participants must be 21 years or older. ID verification required upon winning.
4. Only one game card and entry allowed per person. An individual is not allowed to fill out and receive stickers for more than one game card.
5. All completed game cards will need to be submitted either in person or by mail to:
ATTN: Route 66 Go for the Dough
6214 W 34th
Amarillo, TX 79109
*COMPLETED GAME CARDS MUST BE TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS BEFORE NOON ON FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4th, 2011. Late entries will not be accepted.
6. Incomplete and/or incorrect game cards will not be entered into the drawing.
7. Participants must be present on Saturday, November 5th, 2011 from 3pm to 5pm at Wild Bill’s Fillin’ Station in order to have the chance to win $1000 cash.
8. From 3p-5p Saturday November 5th, 2011 their will be a reverse drawing. The last name in the drawing will win the grand prize of $1000.00
9. RELASE: By participating in the contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and gents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agent, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the company.
**ALL OTHER TOWNSQUARE MEDIA RULES AND REGULATIONS APPLY.