They Spend Their Money On What?
Tiffany’s is selling “Ordinary Objects” for Christmas. Yep, and there are rich people actually buying this stuff. What kind of stuff? Oh you know, things like a $350 bendy straw or a $1000 empty tin can. I have a whole recycle bin of those! I can be rich too if I just sell them. Here are some of the other things that Tiffany’s is selling.
- A $425 silver protractor.
- A $650 pair of ping pong paddles.
- A $10,000 fake silver bird’s nest with three blue porcelain eggs.
- A $1,950 flask shaped like a fish.
- A $1,500 set of 10 Lego pieces.
- And maybe worst of all, a $9,000 ball of silver yarn.
These folks have lost their darn minds! Let’s do this. In the comment section below, post a picture of something “Ordinary” you have and we here at Kiss-FM will put a ridiculous price tag on it. Who knows maybe someone rich will buy it. I wouldn’t count on it but hey it’s worth a shot.