This is The Best Movie That Takes Place in Texas
Dazed and Confused (1993) was directed by Richard Linklater and set in a suburban town of Austin, Texas.
Everyone who is anyone has seen this film, it's actually pretty entertaining. Ben Affleck, Texas native Matthew McConaughey, Milla Jovovich, Joey Lauren Adams are just a few of the A-listers in the film.
A few fun facts about the Move are from IMDB and some of them I didn't know and I've seen the movie a million times.
- In the scene where the kids are building the paddles, the teacher in the shop (sleeping) is actually a real teacher at the school, and still works there.
- Early on in filming, Matthew McConaughey's father died, so filming was halted while he helped arrange and attend his father's funeral.
- The word "man" is said two hundred three times in the film.
- When Mitch Kramer speaks with Sabrina in front of the Emporium, he grabs his nose seven times.
- Matthew McConaughey's very first line in the movie was ad libbed. "alright alright alright" was the first line of his very first scene of the movie and basically his acting career. The catchphrase has stuck with him ever since.
What's you favorite scene from the movie?