One of Ashley Greene's dogs died in an accidental fire in her West Hollywood, Calif., apartment earlier this year, and now the 'Twilight' actress is being sued over the same blaze by the building's doorman and several neighbors.

According to TMZ, doorman Adrian Mayorga has filed a lawsuit against the actress, saying that he was hurt while alerting the building's residents to danger. Mayorga has claimed he "suffered exhaustion, dehydration and smoke inhalation and ended up in the hospital" after running through the smoky hallways, TMZ reports.

Greene's neighbors in four units are also suing her, over damage to their apartments from soot and water.

The March 2013 fire started when an unattended candle in Ashley's home ignited a nearby sofa, destroying her apartment and killing her beloved fox terrier, Mario. She escaped the blaze, along with her brother and her boyfriend. Three neighbors were treated for minor injuries.

Greene, 26, most notably portrayed Alice Cullen in the 'Twilight' series of films and also recently appeared in the 'CBGB' movie.