It’s All About The Nookie
Springtime is the season of love.
A survey by Lovehoney reveals that 7:37pm on Saturdays is the most common time for couples to make love. Other findings:
- the most desired time to make love is 4:33pm
- 45% of couples are so busy they 'schedule' lovemaking
- Saturday is the most popular time for lovemaking (44%) followed by Sundays (24%) and Fridays (22%)
- 10% of people make love in the morning because of work pressures
- 62% of couples regularly have 'date nights'
Source: Sheethappens Prep Service