Land of Opportunity: Early Childhood Educators Needed at Opportunity School
The Opportunity School is more than just your average preschool. Through high-quality early childhood education and caring family support, Opportunity School equips low income children and their families to succeed in school and in life.
The school is looking for people with a warm and nurturing style with parents and children to join our team. Classroom positions include:
- Infant and Toddler Lead Teacher - CDA or relevant infant and toddler experience required.
- Infant and Toddler Assistant Teacher - CDA preferred, infant and toddler experience required.
- Preschool Lead Teacher - Minimum of an Associate's Degree in Education, Early Childhood Education and/or Child Development.
- Preschool Assistant Teacher - CDA preferred, preschool experience required.
- Substitute Teachers - If you are interested in being part of our substitute pool, we'd love to hear from you.
Are you someone with a bright and cheerful attitude who love hearing squeals of laughter and don’t mind getting children’s songs and rhymes stuck in their head! They're looking for you! Helping young children prepare for kindergarten, college and life - it all starts in the important early years.
The Opportunity School is searching for applicants who are hard workers, self-starters with a positive attitude who are able to work independently and effectively in a team. Benefits include competitive pay, group health insurance, paid time off, paid holidays and other benefits available.
Apply in person:
Opportunity School, 1103 S. Van Buren Street or 1525 N. Grand Street
Send resume to:
Central Campus - Attn. Vonda Grantham 1100 S. Harrison, Amarillo, TX. 79101
Grand Street Campus - Attn. Valerie Clemans 1525 N. Grand Street, Amarillo, TX. 79107
Email resume to:
Central Campus - email@example.com
Grand Street - firstname.lastname@example.org