Six More People Accuse T.I. and Tiny of Sexual Assault – Report
According to a report from The Daily Beast on Monday (March 8), New York-based attorney Tyrone A. Blackburn, who is reportedly representing 11 of Tip and Tiny's alleged accusers, has claimed that after sending official letters to officials in California and Georgia calling for a criminal investigation against the couple, six more potential victims have spoken out to the attorney. The total is now 17 victims accusing Tiny and T.I. of shocking allegations.
"If I was a prosecutor, I’d have brought charges already," Blackburn told the outlet.
The alleged accusers that Blackburn is currently representing claim that they were either sexually assaulted, drugged or kidnapped by T.I., Tiny or an associate of the couple. Additionally, three other people, including one male, have alleged that Tip and his R&B singer wife made "terroristic threats" towards them.
"My clients and I are prepared to [cooperate] with law enforcement and fight until the Harris' are brought to justice," he ended his statement.
The latest news surrounding T.I. and Tiny's sexual assault allegations come a little over a week after a report from The New York Times was published, claiming that Blackburn officially filed the letters in California and Georgia last month. The report also notes that the encounters the alleged victims shared were "eerily similar" and date as far back as 2005, and as recent as 2017 or 2018.
Famed attorney Lisa Bloom has spoken out on the allegations made against T.I. and Tiny as well, sharing that she now represents two alleged victims.
The allegations against Tip and Tiny first surfaced back in January after Atlanta-based entrepreneur Sabrina Peterson accused T.I. of pulling a gun on her, which then resulted in numerous women allegedly coming forward to Peterson via social media with their stories about the celebrity couple.
T.I. has since denounced all allegations against himself and his wife.
Their lawyer, Steven Sadow, has denied the allegations on Tip and Tiny's behalf as well.
"The Harrises continue to deny in the strongest possible terms these scurrilous and unsubstantiated accusations," Sadow told XXL in a statement this afternoon. "We await Blackburn exposing his anonymous accusers to the light of day, by revealing their names, so we will be in a position to confront their allegations. By Blackburn choosing instead to misuse the media for his own publicity and hiding the identities of his clients from the public and us, he makes it impossible for us to do so now. We fully expect if the claims are thoroughly and fairly investigated, no charges will be brought."
The names of the victims have not been revealed.
See 21 Hip-Hop Projects That Fans Were Really Excited About But Never Happened