Boy Squeaks When Talking After Swallowing Dog Toy
As kids we have all experimented with putting odd things in our ears,nose, or even mouth not knowing what could be the result of it.
A mother had to take her son to the emergency room after he swallowed the dog's squeaking toy! The rubber toy got lodged in his stomach and started making squeaking noises every time he talked and breathed. In the video you can tell the boy was not afraid but maybe more embarrassed because every-time he talked to him mom or the nurses he squealed. It kinda reminded me of when I went through puberty. I've never swallowed anything weird but I did once as a kid get a macaroni shell stuck in my nose that resulted in a doctor's visit. What strange thing have you or your child ever got stuck either in your ear, stomach, or nose?