Coming to Amarillo, Beerology: Tap This!
Beer Me! Actually yes, really fill me up! If you are a beer fan like me, then this is for you! The Don Harrington Discovery Center is brewing up one of their most popular After Dark events, Beerology: Science on Tap.
Join the fun Friday February 7th, from 7-10 pm at The DHDC. You’ll enjoy a schooner sized portion of fun with:
– Plenty of Craft beer to go around with selections from Budweiser Distributing, Pondaseta and Long Wooden Spoon.
– Live music from Texas Love Company
– Amarillo’s newest mobile craft beer truck – Tap Truck of Amarillo.
– Pub-inspired food and cooking with beer demonstrations by Chef Bud Anderson.
– Beer talks with Budweiser Distributing of Amarillo.
– Adult beer-themed games with lots of sweet swag for prizes!
– Sample whiskey from and visit with Still Austin Distillery, a grain to glass distillery using local grains. Find out how similar the whiskey distillation process is to beer brewing!
– Get creative with Beer-inspired crafts, test your skills with bar tricks and learn how to tell if your beer glass is clean!
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE and take advantage of the Early Bird ticket prices through January 26th! Tickets are $35 for DHDC Members and $45 for Non-members. Tickets will increase to $40 for Members and $50 for Non-Members after January 26th.