Drink Coffee For Charity With the Amarillo Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
It's Cafe Con Nostros with the Amarillo Hispanic Chamber of Commerce. The featured speaker is Joy Creech of the American Cancer Society.
It's going to take place at the Ashmore Inn on April 28th from 9am til 10am.
Every April the American Cancer Society works to raise awareness about cancer among minorities in honor of National Minority Health Month and National Minority Cancer Awareness Week.
There will be a number of topics covered:
American Cancer Society
- Who are we and what we do
- Cancer 101
- Help for you, your family, and friends
- Quality of Life issues
Event Relay For Life
- What is Relay for Life
- How can I fight back against cancer
- Making a difference in my community
Celebrating More Birthdays
- YOU can create more birthdays
- Involvement opportunities
- Patient Services
For more info, contact the Amarillo Hispanic Chamber of Commerce at 806-379-8800.