Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Sends Kids To Emergency Room
Danger! Next time your child chows down a bag of Flamin' Hot Cheetos you might want to be careful.
Matter of fact it can land your child in the emergency room!
Doctors at one hospital in Los Angeles say they are treating as many as five to six children every day for pains stemming from eating too many spicy snacks. For example the hot Cheetos. Emergency rooms across the country have been seeing an increasing numbers of children suffering from gastritis.
The condition occurs when stomach lining becomes inflamed, often after eating Flamin' Hot Cheetos. Schools in California, Illinois and New Mexico have banned the sale of Flamin' Hot Cheetos on campus.
I think gastritis is caused when several bags of Flaming Hot Cheetos is being consumed. So sad this is one of my favorite snacks I guess I have to limit myself now!