Electric Cigarette Explodes In Man’s Mouth
Here's another reason why it's dangerous to be a smoker! Fire officials say an electric cigarette exploded in a Florida man's mouth. Ouch! The electric cigarette severely burned his face and knocking out some of his front teeth. DAAAAANG!
North Bay Fire Department says it appears the cigarette's battery exploded while the man was smoking. Parker said it was like bottle rocket going off in his mouth. He also lost part of his tongue.
Parker says the man had been using electric cigarettes to help him quit smoking.
The victim is being treated and released from a Mobile, Ala., burn unit.
Maybe this will let smokers know how dangerous not only to their health but their face and tongue!