Here’s a Look at Live Music Happening in Amarillo This Weekend
Slowly but surely, it looks like the "live music calendar" is starting to get pretty steady in Amarillo again. If you're comfortable with getting out of the house to take in some live music, here are some places you might want to check out tonight (3/5) and tomorrow (3/6).
- Touching Voodoo & Friends will be at Zombiez. The friends are local, and it looks like Smokey Janes will be among them. It kicks off tonight at 9:30 PM.
- Sam Cox will be at Leftwoods doing an acoustic set starting at 10 PM.
- Pony Fest with Loaded Six at Marshall's Tavern tomorrow at 9 PM.
- Andy Chase is going to be at Metropolitan-A Speakeasy tomorrow starting at 8 PM.
- Monarch is going to be at Polk Street Eats tonight at 7 PM.
- Panhandle Wind will be at the Western Horseman tomorrow starting at 9 PM.
- Next to Kin at Canyon Ranch kicking off tonight 9 PM.
- The Tweeks will be at Teddy Jack's tonight. Downbeat is at 7 PM.
- Red Dirt Rockers will be at Whiskey River tonight at 9 PM.
- Ty Blackburn is going to be at the Drunken Oyster for Sunday brunch. Downbeat at 11 AM.
- Solano Project will be at Polk Street Eats kicking off at 7 PM tomorrow.
- Comanche Moon is at Goldenlight tonight at 8 PM. They'll have West Texas Round Robin with Travis Robberts, Eddie Esler, Brandon Todd, and Rhett Uhland tomorrow.
That's a pretty stacked weekend, and there is more than likely a few that didn't make it across my desk. If you're wanting to sit and relax, or go out and get your two-step on, there's a lot of options.