Hollywood Road Closed Under I-27
If you travel Hollywood Road under I-27 your commute is going to be harder and take longer. They are closing Hollywood Rd under I-27 today, you will need to find an alternate route.
This Week's Construction:
- Starting today, South Loop 335 (Hollywood Road) will be closed under I-27 as demolition of the I-27 southbound bridge begins. Eastbound traffic on SL 335 will be detoured south down the frontage road where it will cross I-27 using the Sundown Lane bridge, and then travel north on the frontage road back to SL 335. Westbound traffic on SL 335 will go north on the frontage road to Bell Street and under I-27, then south on the frontage road back to SL 335.
- Portions of Amarillo Boulevard will be reduced to one lane starting at 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. on both Monday and Tuesday, March 26 and 27, for signal work. Officers will help direct traffic.
- Westbound frontage roads of I-40, watch for crews doing patching repairs from Harrison Street to Paramount Boulevard.
- Northbound frontage roads along I-27, various lanes will be closed between Western and Georgia streets for patching repairs.
- I-40 westbound, the left and center lanes will be closed from Pullman Road to Lakeside Drive for crack sealing operations.
- Downtown interchange (I-40/I-27), crews will be reseeding grass and performing erosion control. Shoulders could be closed along portions of the interchange as this work takes place.