Raging People Need Your Junk – Here’s How to Donate It
A few things exist that the world will always have plenty of, junk and rage. Ironically, these two things can go together very well.
A new business is opening soon. It's called Copper's House of Rage. It will be located next to Copper's Axe Company. It's a place to release all your pent-up rage. Find out more about it here.
Why Do You Need My Junk?
That's easy, when you go into a rage room, you get to beat the daylights out of inanimate objects. Once they are broken they are broken. So the need for junk will remain.
Just think about how good you will feel about purging some items in your home that are just taking up space.
- Old dishes you boxed up that you thought you would donate one day are still setting in that box in storage.
- That printer that died a year ago still sits off to the side of your desk.
- That giant computer monitor you put in the garage because it still worked so someone might use it someday.
- The lamp that stopped working 5 years ago still sitting on your end table.
- The old tube tv that sits on the back patio
- The broken copier that sits in a storage closet at work will never power up, but might be used for parts.
ALL OF THESE THINGS ARE TAKING UP PRECIOUS SPACE!
Your purge your junk and you can help multiple people purge their anxiety, rage, and anger. They will be able to use bats, hammers, and clubs to destroy all of these things (in a safe and controlled environment).
Let's be honest, you aren't going to donate any of that stuff, because if you were you would have done it already. So why not get rid of it the easy way?
How do I get Rid of My Junk?
Some of the items they are looking for are dishes, glassware, lamps, TVs, windshields, decor, printers, laptops, computers, and anything breakable!
Just visit the Copper Axe Facebook page or Copper House of Rage and send them a message saying, "I have junk."
It's that simple, you declutter, and someone else derages ( I know that's not a real word, but for here it works).