Take My Money! Cookie Dealers are Back in Amarillo
The cookie dealers are back in Amarillo. OK so they aren't dealers, they are just girls trying to earn money for camp and other projects.
The Cookies are Back!
Those delicious cookies that you just can't get enough of in your face. The cookies you buy in bulk and hide from your kids in the back of the freezer. The cookies that drain your bank account are back.
Yes, the Girl Scout Cookie Sales Have Started
If you are looking for Girl Scout cookies they aren't hard to find. You can find a Girl Scout selling cookies on different corners of town. You can find them selling cookies at the entrances of Walmart, United Supermarkets, and even Sam's Clubs. Plus you can find them all over Facebook. Or just use their Cookie Locator.
They are not hard to find, and these girls won't hesitate to sell them to you.
Say Goodbye to those New Year's Resolutions to eat healthily.
- All the yummy goodness of Thin Mints, as you crunch into them they melt in your mouth.
- The Peanut Butter Patties have that soft bite at first and then the cookie crunch at the end.
- The gooeyness of the caramel and coconut in the Caramel Delights
That doesn't even include their
- and the gluten-free option of Carmel Chocolate
- Brand New this year: the Raspberry Rally, it's thin and crispy like the Thin Mint, but infused with raspberry flavor, dipped in a chocolaty coating
The sinful goodness awaits you and your tastebuds now.
8 Iconic Texas Snacks
CHECK IT OUT: See the 100 most popular brands in America