Things Never Said In Rap Songs
Every once in awhile I hear a lyric in a rap song that makes me smile. For example, " I drop bombs on your Mom". It gets me every time. There are few lines that are still free to use.
The hottest hashtag trending right now is #ThingsNeverSaidInRapSongs. Oh boy this should be good. Here are some of the entries found on Twitter.
- All About The Washington's.
- That ass is fine, but I'd really like to know what's inside your mind.
- I’ve got 99 problems and they’re all red balloons
- She's not a ho, she's someone's daughter.
- I like flat butts.
- The wife and I are having a little shindig tonight, perhaps you'd like to pop in around 7...bring some chips!
- Let’s hook up in my tractor!
- I'll hug you and love you and still be here in the morning...to talk all day.
- Abstinence rules!
- Sippin on juicy juice.
- My wife left me, and she took the dog and tractor.
- I've got 2 tickets to Gangsta's Paradise, pack your bags, we leave tonight.
- It's getting Hot In Herre, so turn on the Central Air.
- I'm Slim Shady Thanks to my girl Jenny Craig.
- It's hard out there for an independent contractor.
- Hold my wallet until I get out of Starbucks
- Drink responsibly, go home early.
- May I have your daughter’s hand in marriage?
- “Get yourself a 401k...”
Did you have a good one. Tell us in the comment section below.