20 Stocking Stuffers That Won’t Break The Bank
Christmas is one week away! If you are anything like me then you still have a lot of small stuff to do, like buying stocking stuffers. This is always hard for me, because you don't want to buy junk. Here are 20 great stocking stuffer ideas.
Stocking stuffers are the hardest thing for me to shop for. I want to get good gifts without spending a ton of money. So I have done a little research and found some great ideas that won't hurt your wallet.
- Earbuds- They don't cost a lot and you can never have too many.
- Cell Phone Accessories- Phone covers to chargers these are great gifts.
- DVDs- Everyone had a favorite movie.
- Gift Certificates/cards- These don't have to have a lot of money on them. $5 to a sandwich shop will buy someone lunch.
- Scarves/gloves- You can find cute colors and styles and mix it up.
- Bubble bath/spa items- Everyone, especially girls will love these.
- Socks- You can get the fuzzy or toe socks and make it fun.
- Hair Accessories- Clips, bows, ties they are always needed.
- USB Drives- My hubby goes through these things like crazy! Get gift.
- Nail Polish- Find that favorite color or go bold and get a variety.
- Money- We use to get a few $2 bills in our stocking and we loved it.
- Golf Balls- If you know a special hobby, like golf, you can get little things they could use. For fishers you could get lures or hooks.
- Wallet/coin purse- You can find a stylish wallet or cute coin purse and this would be a wonderful gift.
- Lottery Tickets- Everyone loves a good game of chance! Lotto tickets are always a hit.
- Pocket Knife- If your son is into outdoorsy stuff, a Swiss army knife or small pocket knife would be a great gift.
- Cologne/Perfume- Smelly goods are always a hit. You don't even have to buy a big bottle for their stocking.
- Purse size lotions- Especially in the winter, I am always carrying lotions with me.
- Books/magazines- Find magazine on something that interest them and roll it up and tie it with a ribbon.
- Zippo hand warmer or lighter- If you are buying for a smoker, get a nice lighter and have it engraved with their names. Zippo also make pocket, hand warmers for those who work outdoors. Two great ideas.
- Candy- If my stocking was filled with nothing but candy, I'd be super happy! This is always a great gift.
These are all great stocking stuffer ideas and they don't cost a whole lot. What kind of stuff do you put in your family's stockings?