This Is the Perfect Excuse Not To Work Out
A new survey published by the Daily Mail reveals that 75% of women find buff bodies a turn-off. Other findings:
- 74% of women would feel self-conscious if they were naked in front of a perfectly toned man
- 58% of women would choose a man with love handles over one with a six-pack
- 96% of women think a dinner date with an abs-obsessed man would be dull
- 72% of women would rather date a chubby man because they would feel more comfortable eating dessert around him
- 94% of women would still love their man even if he gained weight
- 82% of women would never nag their man to exercise
There are several myths about working out. Here are a few:
- Running on a treadmill will result in less knee injuries. Researchers have found runners stride differently when running on the treadmill as opposed to running outside. Most runners run "bouncier" on the treadmill and they may also over-stride. These differences in form actually do affect the knees.
- Replace Your Running Shoes Every 6 Months. Not necessarily true. As long as they hold up, you can use them.
- You Have To Sweat When You Workout. Once again, not necessarily true. You can burn calories without having to break a sweat.
Find out more myths about working out by clicking HERE.